Bites on knee, pus filled, painful, leg pain. Anything I can do?

Hi, on Friday evening I returned home frome being gone for three months. I woke up Saturday morning with two different bites. One on the inside of my leg above me knee and one on the outside of my leg below my knee. The one on the inside looked like a zit or more like an ingrown hair , I poped it and some puss came out but it has become larger but not that painful. The bite on the outside of my leg below my knee has becom very swollen and causing my entire leg to be very sore. If I keep moving around the soreness is not as noticible. Howerver if I sit still for 10 minutes my entire leg hurts and it is painful to walk on. Is there anything I can do for this?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
Since it seems to be infected insect bite, you need to do a hot fomentation in the area and keep your leg elevated. Avoid walking around and do consult a physician for systemic antibiotics and drainage of pus if there is any.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal