Bites on face, red spots, oozing clear liquid. Using benadryl, arnica. Treatment options?

I have some sort of bite on my face, it is large, like a dime, but deep too, hard and oozes clear, at first it was just a red spot I woke up with a few mornings ago, but over the last couple of days it has gotten larger and hard. I did not feel or see it happen so I don t know what is was that bit me, but I have a hypersensitivity to bug bites and this is not like any pimple I have ever had. I have been putting arnica on it and taking benedryl , but its not getting smaller or less angry looking? What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012