Bites on body, itching and swelling, turning into swabs. What could be this? Bed bugs?

Hi last week I had three bites on the top part of my buttocks today I woke up with the same type of by on my lower neck upper back. I live in an apartment in Seattle and don't spend much time outside. I'm trying to figure out what these bites are, They are very itchy and swell up pretty big and remain itchy for at least a week. There so it to their turning into scabs. I thought it could be bed bugs but today woke up with one. Any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013