Bite on the calf, puncture marks, swelling and extensive bruising, taken treatment, have tender lump. Blood clot?

Two weeks ago I was bit on the calf . I had a couple of puncture marks, swelling over an area the size of my palm and extensive bruising. I was treated with antibiotics . Now I have a warm, slightly tender lump at mid calf about an 1.5 inches in diameter. It is in the middle of the where the puncture marks were. There is also a little tenderness in my achilles tendon . I m concerned about the possibility of a blood clot from the injury.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012