Bite marks on tongue, fatigued. Have hashimotos, fatty liver disease. What is the condition?

I have hashimotos and this year notice bite marks on both sides of my tongue . I have had bilateral TMJ surgery over 25 years ago. I have read a scalloped tongue can be related to an enlarged thyroid which I have, and also a sign of fatty liver disease which I have not been diagnosed with. I am constantly fatigued, however, am able to work a 50 hr work week, care for a teen, and older parents. To me these bite marks may be stress related. Not sure. I see my endocrinolgist 2x s a year. What are your thoughts?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013