Bite caused 2 bumps on inside of forearm, spread and raised, itching badly. What it may be ?

4 days ago (Wednesday night) it had seemed I was bit by something that left 2 small bumps on the inside of my forearm . By The next morning It had grown to the diameter of a dime with multiple small hard-like bumps that don t seem to be fluid filled. They are raised and have not spread outside the diameter or to other parts of the body. They itch like crazy and has not seemed to get better (its now Sunday). I have had a sore throat but its most likely unrelated. I spend a lot of my time around children. Do you think it is something I should Get checked out and treated, or keep an eye on it and wait it out? Thanks for you help!
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012