Bit of placenta removed missed during delivery after extremely painful periods. Unable to conceive second baby. Reason?

Hi I have had hurrendous periods for the last 3 months, painfull to the point where I can t get out of bed, not able to go to the toilet but when I do I m in pain, hip pain & I feel sick . I had a baby 19 months ago and at 10 weeks post labour I was send to hospital as I was still bleeding , they eventually found a bit of placenta was missed after labour. I have been to the drs and they have referred me to the hospital, 5 weeks later and I m still waiting for an appointment. We r trying to have another baby but its just not happening. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013