Bit my tongue, painful, bleeding not stopped, used Peroxide & Gly-Oxide. Doctor to consult?

Hi, This afternoon had a slice of pizza, it was NOT hot just warm. After I finished it I noticed something was bothering me inside my mouth, on the left side. I assumed it was a piece of pizza stuck on my teeth . Soon after I started tasting something unpleasant. Blood . I looked in the mirror n found a small gash on left side of my tongue . I don t remember biting it. At no time did I feel any pain while eating. Three hours later I m in front of a mirror removing skin from my left teeth. I had to use scissors to cut of the skin hanging from my tongue. I still have some sking hanging n it keeps peeling off. I m constantly rinsing with Peroxide & Gly-Oxide. I ve also applied ice but it keeps bleeding . Could u please help me? If I have to go to a Dr., what king of Dr. do I go to? Thanks, Eva:-)
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
Dear sir/madam

It is a serious concern sometimes when it get infected with secondary infections. You are having so much pus cells in the urine indicating infection. So you might need a course of antibiotics along with it you need to take lot of water with it.

So dont worry consult a nephrologist and get his opinion.