Bit insides of lip, mouth. Bump inside cheek. Raised vein. Cancerous?

Hello. I am a 41 year old male. I bite my lips and insides of my.mouth. I ve had a very small but hardish bump, like a very small pea, on the inside of my cheek for several Yeats now - between 3-5. Connected to it (I think, at the very least it is right next to it) is what feels like a slightly swollen, raised vain. They are both painless and have been trouble free. I just have developed a worry about the possibility that they arr cancerous. For no reason except my paranoia . My friend says that if they ve been there for years with no change, they.must be nothing. Could you tell me what your thoughts are, please?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013