Bit by an insect on face near left ear. Red, painful around the area extended to neck, lymph node. Treatment?

I was bit by an insect 3 times 2 days ago on the side of my face just ext to my left ear. It burned the first day, but they are now 3 hard painful bumps. They are a little bit red around them but mostly flesh color. Today, the 3rd day, they are still very painful and the pain seems to be traveling down my face towards my neck/ lymph node area. Is this all normal, should I watch and see. or seek medical attention? Any suggestions of treatment?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013