Bisexual male, have developed sore throat, white lesions on tonsils that bleed on poking post oral sex. Strep throat, HIV?

Hello. I am a bisexual male that has engaged in oral sex with two males. Recently within the last week, I have developed a sore throat and white lesions on my right tonsil that started to bleed when I poked at it with a toothpick. Prior to being involved with them, I had the flu (a weakened immune system). My question is: do I have Strep Throat , Oral Gonorrhea , or HIV positive?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012