Birth control pills, depo provera injection, missed periods for 9 months, ovulation?

Hiya! I ve asked my doctor and hes useless so hoping you can help. Since I ve been fourteen I have been on some sort of birth control , either microgynon (30ED) contraceptive pill or depo provera injection . 1 1/2 years ago, I went on the injection and got 3 shots, and after this I went straight on the pill for 3 months again. Then 9 months ago I got another depo shot (I am 18 now), and I haven t had a period since I was on the pill, so no period in 9 months and depo ran out 6 months ago. I know it stays in your system for a few months afterwards but I have cleanse my body, drinking only water and eating healthily and still no sign of it coming. For the last 4 months I ve have swollen boobs, that are a little tender under the armpits however I know I am not pregnant because 1) I haven t had a period therefore i can t be ovulating 2) I have done several tests recently - all negative. I have regular unprotected sex with my boyfriend because I wish to have his baby as we are stable and I live with him and he wants his first child (he s 21). We have sex usually thursday - sunday up to 4/5 times a day and still nothing. I am slim - 5 foot 5 and 118 pounds, and I do not have much body fat which I heard is where it is stored. Today I was diagonosed with a kidney infection, which isn t bad but I have no idea why I haven t had a period? Is this normal for someone my size and after the detox? I had fake pg symptoms which you normally get after it leaves your body or as it is doing so. Today my doctor just said get on with it basically however he did give me utovlan 5mg three times a day to try and kick start my period, however I am worried because this is the same hormone as depo that it will cause more damage then good and I will have to wait another 6 months afterwards for things to go back to normal. I am TTC so can someone please help and say what I can do to help ovulation? I have started taking vitamins etc. sorry for the essay, also 2 months ago I had brown discharge for 2-3 days - could this have been my first post depo period?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012