Birth control pill diane 35, probably missed a pill, sex before missing the pill

Hi. I take birth controll pill diane 35 for more than 6years, always pretty on time, not missing much pills . This week is my first week of pill and i am with a doubt, because yesterday for a moment i had the feeling i took 2 pills, the one of the day before and the one of yesterday. This is a long time routine, and i simply can t make sure if that was just in my mind or not. I really dont like the idea of taking the morning after pill and i am trying to avoid it. I had sex saturday and sunday before this happen. What do you suggest me?
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012