Birth control, bleed heavily on 7th day, ovulation on 17th day. Suggestions?

my period started on the 3rd of September so i started taking birth control but stop taking it by the 9th because i keep spotting after my 7th day of my period i started to bleed heavily on the 10th then stop bleeding on the 13th i had sex on the 17 which was consider my ovulation date (best day to conceive) can i be pregnant i have yet received my period
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Mar 2016

Sudden withdrawal of birth control pill after few days is the reason of heavy bleeding. However, you don't take any pill after 10th and you did unprotected sex on ovulation day. So, you have quite chance of being pregnant.

Here, you must undergo one home pregnancy test soon after missed period and repeat the test after 7 days for confirmation. Good luck.