Birth control. Primolut, progesterone and contraceptives. Will spermicide help?

Hi, my soon to be bride is taking 5mg daily of Primolut Nor to delay her period to not have it on our wedding day. She has been taking it for a week now and will start taking birth control pills after coming off primolut nor days after our wedding and when receiving her period. My question is: is primolut nor considered a contraceptive at all? I have been doing a lot of research online and she also got differing answers when she asked her doctor and pharmacist. I see that progesterone is a major ingredient in some common birth control pills. Please advise as to our rate of chance of pregnancy. We are also planning on using spermicide. Condoms are not allowed in our chosen religious practice. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013