Birth control. Have taken Gedarel 20. Will Lipo 6 interfere with the birth control pill?

I would like to know if the fat burner Lipo 6 for her can interfere with the birth control pill. Lipo 6 contains: B-Phenylethylamine HCL , Methylsynephrine HCL, Synephrine HCL, Caffeine Anhydrous, Hoodia Gordonii, Yohimbine HCL, Folic Acid, Biotin, other ingredients: glycerin, vegetable cellulose, polysorbate 80, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, purified water, candurin silver fine, carmine, FD&C red 40, FD&C blue 1.
The birth control I have been taken for 6 months is Gedarel 20 (ethinylestradio/desogestrel)
Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013