Bipolar patient, had medications. Suggestions on an anti-depression tablet and dosage

Hello Dr, My name is AAAAA -23 yrs.I am an Bipolar patient,n I experience mixed episodes in my mood,and maniac depression .I had taken medications earlier and discontinued after,then I changed the pattern of life and thinking, it was quite effective and I don t face such problems now.But currently I want you to suggest an Anti-depression tablet for me so that I can take it when I experience maniac depression which ll continue for 2-3 days.I am an Engineer and is really difficultn to take up regular tasks when in depression,I hope u understand.Please tell me dosage also,and it is fine if I take the medicine regularly. Regards, AAAAA
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012