Bipolar disorder, recently switched to tegretol, experiencing fuzzy concentration. Will this subside?

Hi. I am very grateful that this service is here! I am a 32 year old woman from Ireland. I have had bipolar disorder since I was 25. I have been on various combinations since then and have been doing well enough. Recently my psychiatrist changed me to tegretol. I have had various side effects which have gone away for example nausea , aches and pains, light sensitivity. More recently I have had what I would call a fuzzy concentration which is making me feel insecure. I have been on 600mg twice daily for just over two weeks. Does this fuzziness go away? Thank you very much in advance.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013