Bipolar disorder, OCD, anxiety, raised itchy bumps on taking 5-HTP, rash spreading from arm to thumbs<br><br><br>

Hi, I am am taking risperdal , xanax , and wellbutrin for bipolar disorder , OCD , and anxiety . I decided to try taking 5-HTP supplements with it in the morning to see if it would help me out more. The next day I did not take it but I noticed a strange rash that looks almost like poison ivy, but, I have had to contact with poison ivy. They are raised bumps that itch sometimes, but, not THAT bad. They started on my right arm and I noticed them today on my left thumb . What could this be and what should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012