Biopsy results said benign polyp. Abdominal and lower back pain. Other tests?

Hi, here is my problem : in January of this year I had an endometrial biopsy after which I was left in pain in my lower back and abdomen until now. Biopsy results came back with a benign polyp . I have had x-rays done to my spine , result came back with these findings: minimal loss of normal lordosis , may be due to positioning, muscles spasm . Minimal disc degenerative changes in the mid and inferior spine associated facet degenerative changes. Minimal narrowing of the L4/L5 and L5/S1 neural foramina, correlate clinically. I am in a lot of pain, but doctors I have seen seem to think I m ok, maybe going crazy? All I know is that I m not crazy, I m not looking to get pain killers, all I want is my life back! I am 43 , not at menopause yet. I thank you for any advice you might have for me, respectfully yours ....ileana campbelll.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012