Biopsy of the neck lymph nodes showing sarcoidosis. Pulmonary function test showing asthma. No effect with the steroids. Need further tests?

I recently had a biopsy of my neck lymph nodes that showed sarcoidosis . Had a pulmonary function test which definitely shows asthma. Been on steriods for one week, noticing improvement in breathing but still wheezing and need to use inhaler three to four times a day. I still have watery eyes, nasal congestion, and lymph nodes are still swollen. I was wondering if there is any questions that I should be asking my doctor. Should I be getting any other tests? Pulmonary doctor doesn t feel the lymph nodes in my lungs should be biopsied at this time.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012