Biopsy in stomach shows pre-cancer, had NHlymphoma twice. What to do ?

I had a biopsy in my stomach and it showed pre- cancer 6 mo s ago. I recently had another one and it shows the same. This really scares me. The gastro . doc just sends me a report. I have had NHlymphoma twice. I see my oncologist this friday. how do I discuss this with him since he is not involved with my report in my stomach. I ask for a copy today so I can take it to my oncologist because I am actually seeing him for my 6 mo. ck for NHL pet scan . I am scared why the gastrologist has never brought this up for my oncologist
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013