Biopsy done on a lesion on the thyroid. Benign adenoma diagnosed. Voice becoming hoarse. Nodules formed

in 1998 i had a biopsy done on a lesion in the left lobe of my thyroid with a hypoechoic rim. report states it hads the usual appearence of an adenoma. the radiologist wrote a note attatched to the report ," probably malignant but will need a thyroid biopsy." the biopsy was benign. its now 2013 and my voice is horse. i cant scream and alot of times only half of my sentences are audible do to my loss of voice especially certain letter sounds. i got a ultra sound and there is one more nodule on my thyroid. the biggest nodule of all three is one centimeter. was sent to ENT.found 5 or more nodules on the larnyx. my question: is it possible
the thyrid nodules are cancerous and have spread to my larnyx?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013