Biopsy, CT of buccal mucosa done. What does report mean? Treatment to follow?

Hello Dr. The Biopsy report of my father, Biopsy right buccal mucosa, (measuring 0.4*0.2*0.2cm) shows features compatible with well defined differentiated squamous cell carcinoma . His C.T. Reports are: Paranasal sinuses/nasal cavity: Mucosal thickening seen in bilateral frontal, ethmoid and left maxillary sinus with right maxillary polyp . Oral Cavity: Soft tissue thickening is seen in the right buccal mucosa of the cheek and lower gingivobuccal sulcus measuring 4*1*2.1 cm (AP*TRA*CC). No evidence of adjacent bone erosion. Maxilla/ Mandible: well defined cavities seen in the right mandible in the region of the molar tooth? Post tooth extraction. I would like to know if the condition is very serious and the most apt Line of Treatment to be followed
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013