Binge eating after regular restricted diet. Uncomfortable and bruised feeling in stomach. How to get relief?

Did a fitness competition a month ago and the week after I had a few binge/feast eating sessions after being on restricted eating for 3 months. My stomach felt extremely distended/uncomfortable, and bruised to touch the surface. My weight was 125lbs when I walked onstage for my fitness competition (weeks leading up to stage was generally at 130lbs) but has since balooned to 150lbs in 3 weeks. It s been 3 weeks and the distended feeling after eating small meals is still present. It feels like my whole mid-section is just out of place and sort of re-arragned. When I jog, I can feel my whole mid-section as it feels bruised with every step. What s your take on this? Thanks, --A very uncomfortable, Cara.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
usually happens as if you be away from food for 3 months the food proteins start reacting with body proteins to cause this
if you can get blood serum tests for specific antibodies for milk wheat potato or common food protein you eat you can get result of protein causing the problem get it eliminated to have relief in mean time can use supportive therapy