Bilirubin, SGOT/SGPT high. Prescribed Ursodeoxycholic acid, silymarin, clindamycin hydrochloride, famotidine, primaquine phosphate. Correct medication?

hi sir,I have gone through LFT test while taking treatment for jaundice and i found my bilirubin total (3.1) ,SGOT/ SGPT reading too high(1840/2040) and alkaline phosphate (348) .All others like blood counts etc are normal in reports.I do not have fever.My doctor now (prescribes me medicine which contains URSODEOXYCHOLIC ACID & SILYMARIN ,clindamycin hydrochloride,famotidine,primaquine phospate,Pls guide me whether i am taking correct medicines or not..I am 22 and dont have habit of drinking alcohol,cigars etc.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013