Bilateral undescended testicles, both testical went back in abdomen after operation, can have a child

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here... i was born with bilateral undesended testicles, operated at six years to correct the anomaly, after a year, both testicles went back in to the abdomen , i developed breast(gyaenacomastia) at 14 years old and placed on tostesterone suplements. now i am 34 years and can have a child after one testicle decended. can i use choriomon i
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012