Bilateral stiffening of the neck, dull ache under left clavicle, strange feeling in lungs. What is going on?

I am a married male almost 45 years w normal BMI (life-long vegetarian, no drinking or smoking) but noticed an enlarged L Supraclavicular node in Nov 2012 which has maintained its size of 1.5 cm since first detected to today s date. CBC and WBC are all within norms as of Nov. My first symptoms started w a bilateral stiffening of the neck (but more pronounced neck stiffness when turning my head to the left following ACLS certification August 30th, 2012 (I am a new RN). I originally thought performed the CPR in an awkward position but the neck stiffness persisted to mid-Nov. MD tested me for Ebstein-Barr Virus which came back positive with elevation of 749.9 (N 172.0 (N21.9), Early D IgG 17.9 (N 10.9). I was referred to an ENT , who simply looked in in my Ears, Nose and Throat stating all tissues appeared normal. He felt LSC node and stated it was 1.5 cm and I indicated it had not changed sizes since first noted, nor has it since. All current symptoms: Dull ache under left clavicle from neck to shoulder (most common). Also more recently the dullness has become bilateral with a weird feeling in the area of the tips of the lungs under both clavicles. I occassionally will have slight ichiness on neck in the same vicinity of the ache, but just very slight. I am quite exhausted most of the time. (my neck is no longer stiff but was for at least 4 months) I have no other symptoms, no cough, no noticable SOB (other than the fact that I have been sedentary for the past 4 years in school). I am a bit frustrated with the two physicians I have seen. I jus don t feel right...... and am exhausted. Any specific suggestions that they didn t think of on the diagnostic differential? I understand lymphoma is a possibility, but there is no indication that in the MDs opinons, and the ENT surgeon would not do a biopsy due to loction of node near nerve plexis.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013