Bilateral polycystic ovaries, regular periods, trying to conceive

Hi, I’m 25 yrs old. I’ve been diagnosed with bilateral polycystic ovaries when I was 23. I was on medication and now I’m having my periods every month (not on the exact date but having them)without having any medicines. Now I’m trying to get pregnant . I’ve few doubts. 1) When is the fertile period?(from start of the periods/end of it) 2) I’m oozing out all the liquids after having sex. Is it normal? 3) Can I wash it in the above case after having sex?
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012