Bilateral paracardiac area opacities-Pyogenic. What does the X-ray indicate?

Sir, findings of X-Ray report of my 16 months old daughter are :- Opacities are seen in bilateral paracardiac areas. Both the hila appear normal in configuration and position. Domes of both the hemidiaphragm appear normal in position and configuration. Bony thorax appears intact. The dorsal spines appears normal. The surrounding soft tissue of the chest wall appears normal. Impression : Bilateral paracardiac area opacities-Pyogenic. Sir, please tell me what does the finding mean and what should I do further.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012