Bilateral multiple renal calculi. Taking reactine, pyridium, cystone dynapress and citadel. Surgery needed?

Dear Doctor, I am suffering from bilateral multiple renal calculi measuring about 6-7 mm on rt.side and 4-6 mm on left side since one month. I. C.Narsing Rao aged 65 5 .10 and weighing 84 kgs. Now I am under treatment with my family Dr K.Srinivas M.D ( General Phisician ) at Kukatpally . Now I am being treated tabs. Reactine 50 mg , pyridium 200 mg,Cystone one tab a day and Dynapress 0.4 mg and Citadel syrup . plz. suggest early dissolve of calculi is any surgery is needed. plz. send address of clinic .
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012