Bilateral maxillary sinusitis, mils deviation of anterior midportion of nasal septum, hypoplastic right middle turbine on CT. Surgery?

I have found following in my CT scan for PNS 1) Moderate to gross bilateral maxillary chronic sinusitis 2) Minimum mucosal thickening in frontal sinus 3)Obliterated bilateral obliterated unit 4) Mils deviation of anterior and midportion of nasal septum (perpendicular plate of ethmoid bone)to right. posterior nasal septum is central 5) Hypoplastic right middle turbine ----- what type of surgery required I m from Pune ,Maharashtra (India)
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013