Bilateral maxillary sinus mucosal thickening, sphenoid sinus, feels sick

i had a mri for a stroke and on the mri it had some thing else on it and i do not no if this is bad . it read that ther is moderate mucosal thickening involving the bilateral maxillary sinus and the right sphenoid sinus ther is also variable opacication of the mastoid air cells flow void is seen within the vertebrobasilar and carotid arteries . i had a mri 2 years a go and it read the same thing i aways feel very sick all the time and have a lot of funny thing going on in my head all the time . is this some thing that i should be woryed about please let me no thank you
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012