Bilateral lactation, delayed period, not sexually active, have copper IUD. On ssri and an amphetamine derivative for a sleep disorder. What is the cause?

I am 33 yo female. I have lost between 15 and 20 pounds. bmi around 22 still. on ssri and an amphetamine derivative for a sleep disorder . i have recently begun to lactate bilaterally and I am pretty sure my period is late. i have never had irregular periods and i have a copper iud . i have not been sexually active in over 3 months. i know prolactin stimulates milk release, and galactorrhea is a side effect of ssri s, however, my vyvanse should be blocking the reuptake of dopamine, therefore wouldn t my dopamine levels be higher, thus leading to more prolactin inhibition? i am under a lot of stress, getting ready to take boards. what is going on? why am i having these side effects
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012