Bilateral knee, hip, lower back and leg pain with weakness and muscle stiffness, weakness in hands causing difficulty in holding things. Lumbar MRI, blood tests, bone scan normal. Motor neuron problem?

hi i am 22 years old and have had a host of strange symptoms such as bilateral knee pain , bilateral hip pains and lower back pains i have had a lumbar mri and several blood tests for arthritis and most recently a bone scan which showed nothing and i still have these severe pains my legs feel weak at times and very stiff i have left my job and am now on disability benefit also recently i have been experiencing muscle tightness in my legs lower back and now both my hands which is concerning as my hands feel weak like i cant really hold on to stuff properly my fears are of als and other motor neurone problems i have had a emg in the past and this test was good but this was before the weakness and pains in my hands and arms began i hope you can help me as im at my end with it all
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012