Bilateral inferior turbinate fullness is seen, shows a concha bullosa- MRI reports. Explain

Hello Dr. I d like your valuable feedback and explanation for my case, is it serious and risky or not. also please advise about what to do. I m 31yrs. old, 88kg. live with H.blood pressure for the last 7-yrs and since 2 yrs. it s controlled by COVERAM medication and it s within normal limits now. I went to a neurologist because I have a headache and noticed slight change in the shape of my Skull , left H. side compared with the right H.side. He advised to make X-Ray and MRI. I did both, in X-Ray it showed normal. For MRI the report is as below, - The cerebral parnechyma shows evidence of a tiny speck of T2W hyperintensity in the right posterior basifrontal subcortial while matter just deep to the left-side insular cortex also showed evidence of a tiny speck of T2W hyperintenesity. The above tiny specks of T2w hyperintensity are suggestive of tiny specks of ischemic insults versus demyelination. - The left side shows a concha bullosa . The nasal seputum adjacent to the concha bullosa is showing a slight bluge to the right of midline. Otherwise are normal like the below, - The basal ganglia , thalami and internal capsules. - The cerebellum, pons, midbrain and medulla. - The ventricular system in caliber with the septum in midline. - The fissures, sulci and basal cisterns. - The pituitary, infundibulum and optic schiasma. - The corpus callosum with no evidence of any altered signal intensity. - The VIIth-VIIIth nerve complex appear essentially normal in both side. - The paranasal sinuses. Bilateral inferior turbinate fullness is seen.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012