Bilateral fimbriectomy, coagulated tubes, have severe pain on one side, advised entire tube removal. Side effects of having a salpingectomy on one side?

What are the side effects of having a salpingectomy on one side? I had a bilateral fimbriectomy two years ago and the ends of my tubes were coagulated also. Approx 2.5 cm were removed from each side. I have been having severe pain on the right side since a month after the surgery and my doctor is going to do an ultrasound and said that he may have to remove the entire tube to hep the pain to go away. he said that he would give more details after the ultrasound but I am worried that another surgery is only going to cause more pain.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012