Bilateral femur. Blood test and bone scan done. Chronic urine infection

hello Dr. I am a 38 yo wfm with bilateral femur and rib pain for about the last month. I was given blood tests and a bone scan but no results yet. When I was looking at the screen during my bone scan I could tell when he got to my femurs because they both were lit up and both looked really different r worse than left. I did not see anything when he got to my lower legs and it was out of my vision when he was looking at my chest . How do these work. Do they light up when something is seen or just stay dark? also have had six months with chronic urine infections that respond to meds but return within a couple of days. I have a hx of a t8/9 heriation with 2 fusions and a herniation of l5-s1 with no tx. Nobody is really telling me much. thanks
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  23 Awaiting Answer