Bilateral carpal tunnel surgery done, hand pain, done bone scan. What do results mean?

i recently had a 3 phase bone scan done and dont understand the results i had bilateral carpal tunnel surgery and after having that done my hand are always in pain my results say Findings: the rapid serial and blood pool images show no asymmetric delivery of activities to the hands and wrist there is mild non homogeneous uptake in both wrists,but no asymmetry is noted. Impression: Mild symmetric non homogeneous uptake in both wrists on the 4 hour delayed static images, but no increased uptake on the rapid serial or blood pool images. this is not typical for reflex sympathetic dystrophy . Possible mild degeneration in the wrists
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  51 Awaiting Answer