Bilateral bronchiovascular prominence with congestion more prominent in peri-hilar, low grade fever. Taken cephalosporins, paracetamol. Had open heart surgery. What is the disease and its prognosis?

bilateral bronchiovascular prominence with congestion more prominent in peri hilar regions, low grade fever treated with cephalosporins and paracetamol by local doctor for about 15 days but no response what could be the disease and prognosis ,2 years ago she undergone open heart surgury for atrial septal defect , age 14 years, sex:female,
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012