Bilateral bacterial pneumonia, levaquin and vancomycin, muscle spasm or pinched nerve, acetaminophen, pain pleurisy?

Hi. I was diagnosed with bilateral bacterial pneumonia a week ago. Spent 3 days in a hospital on bed rest under IV and antibiotics (lavaquin and vancomycin ). Was released home to continue a 10-day course of lavaquin. My breathing is normal with occasional shortness after stairs, but I seem to have developed a sharp pain in my lower left back/side. For a few days, it felt like a muscle spasm or pinched nerve, but starting today the pain is localized in under the lower back rib cage. Hurts badly on coughing, burping, etc, and seems particularly bad at night, when lying down (even though I can only sleep on my back). All the vitals are normal. No health issues. Never smoked, eat healthy, stay active. Is this pain pluresy or some internal organ issue? I have been taking Acetamenophen. I am scheduled to see my Dr in a couple of days, but really worried and in pain for now.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012