Bike accident, knee injured, undergone collarbone surgery, sore lump above kneecap. What could be this?

about two weeks ago now i had a bike crash and broke my collarbone and wrist, my knee was also injured but was not the focus due to having surgery on my collarbone. after surgery we realised that my knee (left) was quite swollen and had no feeling to the skin (like having a local anesthetic) now the swelling has gone down and the numb sensation has dissipated besides in one spot right above my kneecap where there is a coin sized lump witch is sore to touch and very hard. Any idea what it is?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013