Bike accident, head injury, speech difficulties, tender nose, sore eyes, nosebleed. What is happening?

Hello, my son had a motocross accident 3 weeks ago where he came over top of handle bars and whip lashed his head on the ground -wearing a helmet and googles. after he hit the ground he went limp and tumbled over and over for approx 20m. Has no memory of the accident. Been to hospital twice. Has suffered post concussion symptoms of feeling sick, dizziness , headaches , irritability , sensitivity to light and sound, speech difficulties and lower back ache. Ct scan- normal, X-ray of neck -normal. Post concussion symptoms are settling down but still present. still displaying speech difficulties - mixing up sentence structure and forgetting words as he speaks. Just the last couple of days he s complained of a tender nose and sore eyes however there s no bruising or disfigurement and when he blows his nose its blood stained. In the last 3 weeks he s had severe nose bleeds ( which required the 2nd trip to hospital). he s had another nose bleed tonight. Took a photo of his eyes on ipad and one pupil looked slightly bigger than the other by approx 1mm (measured them with a ruler) he also felt sick and said his heart was beating quicker. What do you think maybe occurring?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012