Bigger montgometry glands, white discharge from nipples. Trying to concieve. Is this due to pregnancy?

I think i may be pregnant but im not sure if this could be normal for someone who is not pregnant. I noticed my montgomery glands are bigger than usual and one looked like a white head so i gently squeezed it and white stuff came out!! is this a sign of pregnancy? My period is not due for another week but my husband and I have actively trying to conceive. Does this sort of thing happen to women who are not pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012