Big swelling under the tailbone, pain on sitting or walking. Pilondial cyst?

I have what seems to be a hemeroids but it seems higher that usual, like right under the tailbone, but not above it. And it is really really painful! It s hard to sit or walk for the past 4 days. It bled at first, but now it s just swollen, like a big almond and hurts. I ve has hemeroids before but not one this painful. Could it be a pilonial cyst? I ve checked online but those seem to be above the tailbone and not under it near the rectal opening?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012