Big stomach, smelly discharge after having tubes scraped. Liposurgery suggested?

i have many fibroids . i had my tubes scraped 2 yrs ago. i started having a smelly discharge after surgery. went back to doctor about it and she dismissed it. said it would stop. it has not stopped. anyway my womb is the size of 4 months pregnancy but i am not pregnant. MY STOMACH IS BIG is wearing a corset going to cause problem? can i have liposurgery to remove stomach fat or some other surgery to make stonach smaller when i have so many fibroids? thanks
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012