Big smelly leaking boils after getting pregnant. How to get relief?

I am a 22 year old female that has been struggling with Boils since I first discovered I was pregnant two Years ago. Usualy they form then go away after a Few days so its usualy not too much of a big deal But this one under my arm just keeps bothering Me..its been there for a whole year! Its not Big, and it doesn t itch but it leaks everyday and The smell is horrible! Even after a long hot shower And some deoderant the smell comes back a few Minutes later and so does the leaking. I Have to sometimes change shirts 3 times a day Because the open wound gets stuck to my Shirt and its very painful to take it off. Iv went to the dr but all they do is give me Antibiotics that make me wanna puke! What Can I do about this leaking and this horrible Smell.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012