Big painful pimples on the forehead, elevated temperature. What to do?

Hello, I really need help! I am 25 year old female. Since the time summer has started, I am getting big cystic pimples on my forehead and cheeks! I usually have 1 or 2 pimples most of the time. But now-a-days they have increased in numbers! I have 5-6 really red huge painful pimples on my forehead which feels really hot when u touch them. its embarrassing. I thought they would go away if I continue my skin care routine, but they are increasing. everyday at least 3 new pimples are showing(huge red angry ones). my body also feels really hot like its running on a higher temperature than normal but I don t have fever . What can I do to reduce these pimples and body heat? Please help!!!
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013