Big lump on the gum after dental filling fell off. Pain while swallowing and speaking. Need advice

hi- i had a filling that had fallen out about 2 years ago- i did not get it refilled- food was going into the gap but was washing out often. Now that i have started to use all in one mouth wash including protection from bacteria, i have got a big lump that has came out from the side on my gum, just by the side of were the filling was, before the last tooth on the upper jaw. The lump is touching with my tongue when i speak and swallowing food causing pain.

Could you please advice- i am registered with Pru Health private mediacl scheme too- but not dental service on it.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013