Big knot in right arm. Very painful. Cant lift heavy. Cure for symptoms

I have what looks and feels like a big knot in the back of my right arm and its very painful. When I first injured my arm it was swollen down to my wrist and filled with fluid. The underneath of my arm turned black and blue and went away after some time healing. I now cant lift anything too heavy or move it in certain ways without the knot feeling worse and im wondering if there is a reason to be concerned. I've seen a few doctors who didn't seem to pay attention much to what i was saying and said i was fine. It has been quite some time now and not getting better. Any help would be much appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. I wonder if the doctors that saw you gave you a diagnosis and options regarding treatment. If it is painful and you are using pain medications, I wonder if it is hurting despite this. If you cannot lift heavy weights, it probably needs surgical attention. I recommend that you see a surgeon as soon as possible. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!